Monday, December 31, 2012

2012

I have been SUCH a blogging slacker and probably no one even checks this blog anymore... but I had to chime in real quick and talk about what an enormous blessing the year 2012 was.


Photobucket
We bought a house that we love in a neighborhood we love.

We added Emmerich to our family! What did we ever do without him!?

We went to Lake Powell and Disneyland this year!

And we have received countless smaller blessings all along the way.  We are so happy. We feel so blessed.  I have grown so much this year.  We have had trials...Things aren't always perfect, but we have learned so much from them and are reminded of our many many blessings. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Happy New Year! I don't know how it would be possible to top 2012... but we are sure going to try for 2013!

2 comments:

Roper said...

What a cute family! We need to get together soon!

Jana said...

Wow...I just happened to check your blog and yes you did update. What a great treat! I love you all so much and I have seen many of those blessings you have received this year. You are such a blessing to us and I am so glad that you live so close to us! I love you!