Thursday, March 22, 2012

Best news ever!





Today we went for a follow-up 24 week ultrasound to check on the position of the placenta. We were very shocked, surprised and ecstatic to find that the placenta completely moved up to where it is supposed to be! It is a miracle! There are no problems at all! No placenta previa, and the placenta is no where close to my scar tissue! The ultrasound tech and two other doctors agree that we are in the clear.

I feel so extremely blessed. This has been a very trying month for me and I have learned so much. I know that this is a complete miracle. It is so rare that a placenta like mine would move at all, and it moved completely out of the way in 4 weeks!! I was very prepared for bad news today but was just hoping for any small glimpse of hope. Instead I am completely shocked and happy that this worry is over!

Thank you! thank you! THANK YOU all for the prayers! We have definitely felt them.

In other news, baby boy is measuring right on track and doing great! He is wiggly and kicking all over the place... I am so so grateful!

3 comments:

Latissa Marie Graham, L.M.T said...

That is so great Kelsey! I was so worried and sad for you, but it looks like prayers sure helped you! Hope the rest of the pregnancy is healthy and happy!

Jana said...

It really is the best news ever! I am so thankful for the blessings our (your) family has received! We are so blessed!!! I am so excited to meet this little baby boy! I love you all!!

Ali Marie Hallock said...

I know I commented on your facebook, but I had to post again on here because it really such WONDERFUL news!! I was so sad to read your previous post, so to see this post update on my blog, it made my heart so excited and happy. What an incredible blessing!!