Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Hello Wisconsin!

Photobucket

We got to go to Wisconsin in August and we had a blast. I would really love to live there someday! It is just beautiful... I am so sad that I didn't take more pictures of the lakes. It is all gorgeous! We had a great time visiting Evan's friends, eating glorious-rich-smoothy-creamy custard, spending time with family that we miss so much, outlet shopping, running through corn fields, showing Agnes fireflies, going to the Milwaukee Brewhouse on the riverside with friends, going to the zoo, eating cheese curds, walking the lakes, driving for miles... It is all SO gorgeous. I so wish I would have taken more pictures. I felt silly bringing my camera everywhere because I was the only tourist in the bunch! haha...


Photobucket

Cute Cousin Wyatt

Photobucket

Beautiful Cousin Bentley

Photobucket

Visiting Grammy Agnes... We love her SO much!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Evan's family even surprised me with a birthday party! Evan's sister Liesl graced us with her culinary talent and made this amazing salad and lemon ricotta cookies...

Photobucket

And a party isn't complete without one of my mother in law's beautiful cakes! This was the best cheesecake I have ever had!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

melimba said...

look how big that darling little Agnes is getting!?! TOO CUTE! And, check out your photo skills, girl! These pictures are too fun. I love them.
And, hello, you look awesome, Kels! Way to go!!
Looks like you had a great trip! Hope you guys are doing well!
love melis

Roper said...

Kels, you look so pretty! I love the Agnes and Agnes pics!