Wednesday, June 22, 2011

One year

I cannot believe my little baby is one year old today. This year has changed me. Happy Birthday my sweet Aggie, Kleiner Poopsa, Schnecke, Nessa, Schatzchen, Missy, Ags, My little Agnes Claire... Can't wait to spend many more birthdays together!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Suzana said...

she really has the sweetest little face, what a sweetie. and i meant to tell you that i'm so proud of you for how far you've come with your weight loss! you've inspired me!! and you look hot! :)

Jana said...

Happy Birthday little Agnes!!! You have brought so much joy into our lives!! We love you so much and can't wait for your party tonight!