Monday, August 2, 2010

Blessing Day!

Yesterday was such a beautiful day! I just feel like my life couldn't be any more perfect. Evan gave the most beautiful blessing to our perfect little Agnes... and I couldn't ask for anything more.

Here is our Agnes Claire in the same dress that I was blessed in...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Priesthood brethren, minus my dad...He had to run to his ward.

Photobucket

The whole group...thanks everyone for coming!
Photobucket

My dad and Agnes after the festivities

Photobucket

2 comments:

Brian & Ali Hallock said...

Kelsey, she is PRECIOUS, absolutely perect!!! I'm so happy for you guys! What an exciting day to bless your sweet, little daughter. You have a very beautiful family.

Jana Wheadon said...

Such a fun day! We love you three so much! Evan gave her such a beautiful blessing!