Monday, June 14, 2010

Nursery Pics

I am still here just anxiously waiting for the "go ahead and induce" from my doctor. It has been kind of a crazy week, in and out of the hospital and wondering if we were staying or going home. An appointment tomorrow morning could give us more answers as to the exact day... (My doctor said it would be sometime this week) Luckily they are more worried about my health and my little baby is doing great. My heartrate has been super high (while being on bedrest), and my blood pressure is still high, resulting in crazy weird spotty vision, migraines, dizziness...etc. All of the tests are still coming back good though, there is currently no damage to my major organs. I am thinking I will have a baby this week so we can prevent any of that from happening. And then, they say I will pretty much be cured! Once the placenta is out, things will go back to normal!

In the meantime... Here are some pictures from our nursery! I can't wait to snuggle my little girl!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Evan built me this adorable changing table! He is amazing, and it has been quite a fun little project over the last few months.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I still have a few more small things to do, (like hang up the cute hair bows!) but it has turned out fun. The best part about this room is that it didn't cost very much and a lot of it we did ourselves. All of the wood was left in the garage from our last apartment and nobody wanted it... so we took it and created the changing table and wall hangings! We bought the crib and bedding, and that is about it!

6 comments:

Suzana said...

holy smokes! it is SO dang cute! you are going to love having that little peaceful place to change and feed and rock your little one. i can't wait to see her!

Ash and Matt said...

What an adorable nursery! I love the giraffe theme and color scheme--so unique! I'm excited for you to bring your little girl home to it :-)

Jana said...

I can't wait for her to come!!! Today I bought a pac n play for the guest bedroom. I can't wait until you are here using it. We pray for you each day and hope that you can get feeling good again. Love you so much!!

Katie Lane said...

way way cute! good luck with the new babe!

MARCI said...

Your nursery looks adorable! I love it! And the changing table is great. Evan did good! I had PIH as well with my first pregnancy (was induced 19 days early) but my other two were just fine. So there is hope for you and your future pregnancies. I can can't wait to see you new little one really soon!

emily snyder said...

hello!! talk about sooo stinkin CUTE!! will evan make me a dresser?? and can we talk about the BEAUTIFUL art wall??

you amaze me. period.