Wednesday, May 12, 2010

2 years!

Photobucket


Last Friday was our 2 year anniversary! It was a fabulous day filled with shopping, Iron Man 2, Tucanos, and Nickel Arcades. It was the best day. These 2 years have flown by so quick, and yet I can't remember what life was before Evan...

I love how excited he is for this baby. He can't stand it. I can't wait to watch him be a daddy.

Speaking of baby... (I know...that's all my blog consists of, but really...this is my life right now)

-She definitely found my ribs. and I think it might be with her feet! (She has been breach the whole time so far... so YAY!) We will soon find out for sure.

-She gets the hiccups a lot... like more than I think would be normal...but I hear that's fine!

-She LOVES bluegrass music! (thanks Nickel Creek!)

Now for my turn:

-9 weeks to go! I really can't believe it!

-Warning may be TMI--My pubic bone is killing me. like I can't even lift my legs to put my pants on, every step I take kills me. And it's been like this for months!

-Heart burn wasn't fun... but now I take Zantac morning and night and I feel incredible!

-Contractions! many times a day...getting quite annoying! Evan and I tried to go on a little hike the other day...we didn't last long. I had one contraction that lasted over 30 minutes. but again...they say it's all normal!

-Yes, the nursery is pretty much done. I will post pics later I promise!

And FYI, I may have just complained a little about 3rd trimester symptoms...but I wouldn't trade any of them for anything!

3 comments:

Suzana said...

i predict you'll have a baby with lots of hair on it's little noggin. i had heart burn, so did a cousin of mine, and we both had hairy babies. i'm excited to see what she looks like! the pubic bone hurting thing didn't really happen to me, but i had pain on my sciatic nerve a lot, and that was really annoying. do you get that? anyway, i'm so excited for you guys!!!

Jana said...

Wow...a new post...how exciting!! I love hearing about your pregnancy. You will be such wonderful parents. I just can't wait! I am sorry about your aches and pains but I know it will be all worth it!! Love you both and I am so happy that you have had each other these past couple years!! Here's to 100 more together!

Rachel said...

So I found your blog through Emmy's and I have to say you look stunning! Motherhood is amazing, and you are going to love it! Congratulations!