Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Follow-up Ultrasound

I'm 24 weeks! 6 months pregnant!!!

Today we had a follow-up ultrasound because our little girl was so stubborn last time and didn't show us everything we needed to see. I was so happy to be able to get another one because our ultrasound tech was training at my 20 week appt, and I felt kinda gypped! So, today we got plenty more pictures... The first thing the tech said today was, "Now who told you this baby was a girl?" I almost died. She was kidding. What a horrible trick. She is VERY much still girl, and growing just perfectly! She was completely folded in half, with her head to her feet. She is very flexible! The tech just kept laughing at her crazy positions! We also found that she is a little over a pound and a half, and growing ahead of schedule which puts my due date up 4 days... who knows if that even means anything though, I'm still counting on being overdue in the July heat just so I don't get my hopes up! I am still just so amazed at how awesome ultrasounds are! I felt like for a second like she was right there with us... She looked so real, so cute...and I can't believe that she is growing inside me. It is the coolest thing I have ever experienced, and I seriously love being pregnant.

We have been busy getting her little Nursery ready! We have her crib and bedding, and Evan has been building her dresser/changing table, and it has turned out SO cute! I am so in love. I will post pictures soon!

Sometimes I get so scared that soon my whole life is going to drastically change, but at the same time I couldn't be more excited. This is what I have wanted for so long...and I can't believe that it's really going to happen to me.



More posts to come with pictures!

3 comments:

The Stells! said...

you are so cute! so excited for you guys! hope everything is going well! as a mommy who made it through July with 2 babies, good luck i hope you have some good AC!! (i never did!)

Suzana said...

so fun! i'm excited to see you at your shower next week!

Roper said...

Kelsey!I am so excited for you- I can't believe you are already six months pregnant!