Thursday, February 18, 2010

little bump!

I have so much to blog about, and no time! Today is kind of like a really crazy day for me. It is Parent Day at my job which means our little production show is tonight. I am so sick of the Wizard of OZ and all costumes that go with it, but I am sure the kids will do great! I just hope the techy does OK=ME...

In the meantime...Here are a couple of little bump pics. (just about 19 weeks) Not sure yet if it looks like baby or just fat! It feels like baby to me though...and oh how I love feeling this little thing move around!(and yes, I am an awesome photographer taking these in the bathroom mirror and all)

Speaking of little thing, We find out the gender on TUESDAY! That is right! 5 days! We are super excited! I have had a guess of what it is since the beginning, but do you ever really know for sure?! I am dying to find out! So folks...Make your guesses!!! What do you think we will be having?!

5 comments:

JJ Sumsion said...

Definitely a cute pregnant baby bump! I am going to guess.....hmmm.... girl. I'm way excited for you Kels!

Latissa and Scott Graham said...

Since every single one of my pregnant friends are having a boy, including me, I say boy! But maybe you get to have a girl? They both are cute!

Youngfamily said...

I say girl.... your siblings all have their girls first... then boys. You have a super cute baby bump!!!

janawheadon@comcast.net said...

You look so darling!!! I say it is a boy...but either one would be great!! Love you!

Linsey said...

I am guessing Boy. But either way will be fabulous!!! I am so excited to hear what you're having!!!!