Monday, May 25, 2009

Kalledge Gradooite

Look! I did it!

Graduate of Utah Valley University with a Bachelor of Science in Music...

President Monson spoke at my Graduation and Presidents Uchtdorf and Eyring were there too!
I kind of bumped into them before commencement began backstage and they told me congrats...


Playing in an orchestra for, lets hope, not the last time!
I can't believe that I am a College Graduate! I hate to admit it, but I never really thought I would finish! I am pretty proud of all that I have learned in the past 4 years!

Here are a few highlights:
-Left home to attend Southern Utah University (scariest and best thing ever!)
-Met some of my BEST friends there
-Had some of my most challenging and growing experiences
-First Kiss as a Freshman in college (I have come a long way!) haha
-Scholarships at SUU for Viola
-Played in the orchestra for Collin Raye
-Symphony Orchestra performed one of my pieces!
-countless recitals, solos, and concerts that my parents came down to see...
-Principal Violist as a freshman
-Failed my first math class
-Retook my math class and did well!
-Found a change was needed... moved home and enrolled at UVSC
-Found out the Math class I retook didn't transfer to UVSC...
-Took 2 more math classes at UVSC which almost killed me
-Lots of dating
-Almost changed my major to Digital Media
-Moved to Carriage Cove
-Performance Scholarships
-Started dating this cute guy named Evan
-Interned in LA for I AM LEGEND soundtrack
-UVSC became UVU
-Sang WICKED with the Symphony
-UVU String Quartet
-Had my most amazing growing experiences as a Violist with an amazing teacher
-Got engaged to Evan!
-JR Viola Recital
-Cowboy Poetry Concerts
-Married my LOVE
-Interned in LA for ANGELS AND DEMONS soundtrack
-learned how to be a good teacher
-SR Viola Recital
-Finished my last semester of school

Plus many more amazing things that I forgot! College really was the best of times!

Now I am on to new and better things... like... what now???

2 comments:

Katie said...

congrats! it was fun bumping into you the other night.
maybe you could have a baby...?

Tara said...

Kelsey, I loved going through your posts and getting an update on your exciting life! Congrats on all that has been happening especially Graduation! What an accomplishment. Will you post pictures of Nina since Whitney doesn't? :)