Thursday, March 19, 2009

From HOLLYWOOD California

Just a few Ama-ha-ha-zing things that have been going on here in Cali...


-Hanging out in Hollywood, meeting with the Professional Musician local 47, and going to the headquarters of the American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers to name a few...

-Hanging out at the Pier and the Santa Monica beach...
oh yeah, and did I mention, We are here for the scoring sessions (yes the soundtrack) for "Angels and Demons"? yeah... We are hanging out with Hans Zimmer...
I like sorta-kinda like living my dreams...

3 comments:

Linsey said...

SO AWESOME!!!! I can't wait to hear all about it!! I hear your CD playing in the boys room right now, they fall asleep to it every night.

Mandy said...

SO SO COOL!!! I'm so glad you're livin' the dream, Kel!

melimba said...

you go, girl!
man, look at you! How long are you there for??
SO COOL!
I feel so rad knowing you!! :)