Friday, December 5, 2008

Moooved!

so... We decided to move.

and... the apartment we want won't be ready until January...

so.... We moved to my parent's house for the holidays. We have loved being with the family for a while!


Here is Evan fixing holes in the walls at the old apartment...


Evan is showing off our our new apartment called, "the Wheadon suites"



I just love him!

And... Here is our Christmas tree! I love the holidays...now we just gotta get through the end of the semester!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I would love to live in my parents house, especially around the holidays. It is sooo fun to be with your family once you move out!!! Happy holidays!

Sarah and Devin said...

I'm so glad you moved in with your parents! It's nice to have some young people around. too bad you won't be here long.

Katie said...

How fun! I love all the pictures. You are so pretty Kelsey!