Wednesday, October 1, 2008

blessed


I just had to express how excited I am for this weekend. I love General Conference and I am so excited for the things I know I will hear and feel. I love knowing that I will receive so many answers to questions that I have. I love our prophet Thomas S. Monson and I am so excited to see him and hear from him. I feel like there are so many things going on in the world right now and this conference is much needed to remind us what is important. I feel so blessed to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ! ...and to get a short break from our sunbeam class :)

3 comments:

Linsey said...

Big Fat Ditto. I am also SO EXCITED!!!!

Libby said...

Ha ha, I am excited to get a break from primary too! I'm so glad you found my blog, because now I get to stalk yours!

Emily Johnson said...

I got to GO to Conference! It was so awesome!