So... I have been tagged by Libby... Why wouldn't I want to talk about how much I love my husband?!
1. Full name: Evan David Shelley
2. How long have you been married? 6 months!?!! Time flies!
3. How long did we date? wow... let me think. Our first date was the end of November, but we weren't really official until the end of December and then we weren't really serious until the end of January... We were engaged Feb 16 and married about 2 months later! We met and were married in 6 months! haha.
4. Who eats the sweets? ME for sure! But Evan is always begging me to make chocolate chip cookies... and I end up eating them!
5. Who said I love you first? I did... Which is weird. We were watching a scary movie (which is also weird because Evan hates them) and right as someone was getting their head chopped off or something I just turned to him and said, "Don't say anything back because I don't want you to say it just because I said it, but I love you ok?"... romantic right? He said it back...
6. Who's taller? actually we are the very same height!
7. Who sings better? wow... this one is tough. I'd say we are completely equal! Evan has always been in musicals, choirs, and punk bands. He actually has more music equipment than I do (by a lot!) We pretty much sacrifice our space in our small apartment for a recording studio... I love my husband! ps. check out my new electric viola?!and evan's new guitar!
8. Who is smarter? I would like to say we are equal on this one... hopefully we are. Evan knows everything though. When we were dating I felt like I was dating google or something. He seriously is the trivia king. He seems to know everything about everything... come to find out, one of his favorite websites is "howstuffworks.com"
9. Who does the Laundry? I am proud to say that it's probably equal. I'll come home and it's all done! and sometimes he'll come home and it's done... yet I am sure he does it more often than I do... maybe that's because he runs out of clean clothes first?
10. Who pays the bills? EVAN. I need to learn...
11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Evan. He sleeps closer to the door so he can leave quietly in the middle of the night to go to work. yet he usually trips on all my stuff in the closet on the way there...
12. Who cooks dinner? I do... And I love every second of it!
13. Who drives? He does. It's his nice car... He'll drive it, unless he hasn't slept for 2 days.
14. Who admits they are wrong? I think we both do... except I am never wrong...haha kidding.
15. Who kissed who first? Evan did. He asked me if he could kiss me and I said no and threw back my head laughing. When I opened my eyes he was right there and kissed me anyway... and I kissed him back!
16. Who asked who out first? Evan did... We went and got ice cream at the creamery.
17. Who wears the pants? good question. I think we are both pretty equal there... We each got a leg in... I love you Evan! I tag anyone who wants to do this quiz! It's fun! do it...
I just had to express how excited I am for this weekend. I love General Conference and I am so excited for the things I know I will hear and feel. I love knowing that I will receive so many answers to questions that I have. I love our prophet Thomas S. Monson and I am so excited to see him and hear from him. I feel like there are so many things going on in the world right now and this conference is much needed to remind us what is important. I feel so blessed to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ! ...and to get a short break from our sunbeam class :)