Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I really shouldn't admit this...

Loves of ours that are currently on TV:

The Japanese Version was so much better... oh well, "Hole in the Wall" is still a good laugh

Ok...So maybe only I am interested in America's next top model...


Heroes...Of course!
this isn't the newest prison break poster...
yet I couldn't give anything away to those who haven't finished the previous seasons yet!
And Of course the new season of Survivor...It never gets old to me

You do the math... yes.
We have more than one show on some of the nights...
Hooray for fall television!!!

4 comments:

Emily Johnson said...

I love all those shows too! Can you believe that BOY on Americas Next Top Model? EEWW Gross! I love good TV shows. We always Tivo them and get behind so the nights nothing is on we still have something to watch together and we can fast forward commercials.

Mandy said...

Awesome---I'm glad that you can always give us the heads up whenever there's a great show that we need to catch up on. Like 'Arrested Development.' If it weren't for you, we'd have never known the hilarity that is "AD."

Madz said...

Thank you for not giving anything away... I know exactly who you are talking about.... and that looks amazing but the question is...is that the season 3 poster???

Madz said...

oh... and is fringe good? It looked kind of good on the previews but I wasn't sure!