Friday, August 22, 2008

Watch out Mary Murphy!

This season of "So you think you can dance," my sister in law created a HUGE judging competition. We had bonus challenges each week including questions like: which dancer will be on the "hot tamale train" this week? Or which couple will get a scream from Mary Murphy? To whether Nigel might lust after a certain girl or not...etc. It was a blast! Then each wednesday night we were to predict the eliminated couple for points and anxiously wait to see if we were correct on the Thursday results show... It was so fun! and let me just say that the competitive nature of the family may have gotten a bit out of hand... We had fun anyway! AND who won the ENTIRE competition??? Who got an exclusive SYTYCD prize??? Who gets to boot Mary Murphy off of the panel??? That's right! I do... It is a good thing Joshua won! Thanks for the fun Mandy! Check out her blog to read my exclusive interview and more pictures of my beloved prize!!

ps...this incredible prize was designed by Mandy herself! So talented indeed!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Wow I'm so glad that someone else loves SYTYCD as much as I do.

janawheadon said...

I so covet the prize...it really should be mine. I was in the lead for several weeks!! I am happy for you!!