Monday, August 18, 2008

Noni Idol

Evan works for Tahitian Noni in the German department and they had their huge summer party on Saturday. Evan was a contestant in Noni Idol and did a wonderful job! I love him so much!

Let me just say that TNI puts on a pretty amazing party. It was complete with Chinese dinner, Olympic games tournaments, unlimited crepes, cotton candy and Sno cones, big blow up toys, and amazing Chinese acrobats... It was so fun to sit next to Evan up on a grass hill and watch crazy acrobatics as the sun set...

There was also a huge drawing and yes, Evan won us two airline tickets to anywhere in the continental US, Canada, Alaska or the Virgin Islands... so you got any ideas of where we should go??? We are VERY excited...

So, Evan, thanks for working at TNI. Thanks for waking up at 2:00 AM to go to work every night. Thanks for working so hard and getting us so many Tahitian benefits... And for anyone out there that wants some Noni juice... We've got shelves full in our pantry.

6 comments:

Madz said...

Cool! That's awesome!

Mandy said...

WHOA!!! Congratulations on the cool prize guys!! That's so awesome!

JJ Sumsion said...

Hey Kels! I'm so glad you found my blog so I could find yours now:) It is so cute. I especially like the little video number. It is classic. I'm not excited for school to start, but who is? :)

Katie said...

Wow! I want to win a prize like that. That is awesome. Cant wait to hear where you guys decide to go. Sounds like a fun party.

Linsey said...

Wow!!! That is a sweet prize! Ryan had a work paty and I got a hat! Yay? I can't wait to hear where you decide to go! How fun! And I see signs and stuff here in UT all the time, but I have dumb question. What the heck is Noni juice???

Anonymous said...

Hey, I am glad you found me! How are you? How is married life? You guys are so cute together!!! Thanks for your comment, I still can't believe we're pregnant! It doesn't feel real yet!