Tuesday, July 8, 2008

New to this blogger thing...


So... I get on blogger like every day... I read EVERYONE else's blog, but I've never really figured out how to get ours going...

So, I'm going to give it a try.

Here's an update from our last two months of bliss:

May 7, 2008 Evan and I were married in the Mt Timpanogos Temple. It was such a wonderful day and because of it, I have never been happier in my life.





Evan's Mom made our INCREDIBLE cake... Here is the master at work!
And the finished product...

Here's my new Shelley fam:
And the Wheadon clan:

For our honeymoon, we went to Midway and stayed at Johnson Mill... I HIGHLY recommend this to anyone! It was a beautiful bed and breakfast with fabulous themed rooms, DELICIOUS breakfast, a large waterfall and pond for fishing and paddle boating and of course, Midway hot springs... It was so relaxing and SO much fun!
Next, We were off to Wisconsin! SO SO beautiful in the spring! We had another reception there and it was So fun! I will post pics from that soon...

Our summer has been pretty busy and really fun! We got back from Lake Powell with my family last week... Evan had a pretty good first time to Southern Utah.

Now, all we are doing is waiting for a baby! Certainly NOT ours! both of our sisters are expecting any day now... So, good luck Krissie and Whitney! We can't wait for our neices!

I guess that's all for now... We'll try not to be strangers!

4 comments:

Madz said...

I actually had checked it right after you called about the link thing. But i can see it has changed a little bit! I love the picture you have! It is adorable! Great Job!

Madz said...

And BTW I will come help you unlock stuff on rock band... actually at camillia's we went to Battle of the Vans and got a van and then we went to Battle of the Buses and got a cool bus... Both the bus and the van are pretty ghetto... but hey, thats the price of being a rocker =)

janawheadon said...

I am so glad you are blogging!! I love to read about all my kids lives!! What cute pictures you put up...Sure love you both!!

Kayz said...

WoW! I had no idea that Evan's mom was the one who made the cake! Incredible. Love the blog. =) Love your family!!! =) Kali