Thursday, April 24, 2008

less than two weeks...and definitely counting

so... i just thought i would express how very excited i am to now be able to say that our wedding is less than 2 weeks away.  goodbye to dress shops, bridal magazines, florists, caterers, etc... thank goodness it's almost here.  I am proud to say that i have accomplished quite a bit in the past 2 months... with every day of my life contributing to this wedding, and passing the semester.

But even more of the excitement... more than being done with crazy flower fiascos... terrible centerpieces... wedding gowns that can't be shipped for 6 months...  and all of the other problems our club wedd day usually brought... (which later claimed the title "club dread...") I am so happy and excited to share the rest of my everything with my best friend Evan...

Too bad I still have two weeks to wait!

4 comments:

janawheadon said...

I will miss our club wed day even though it was a pain at times. I love you and I am excited for your new life ahead!!

Maddie & Libby said...

i foundyou

Linsey said...

I am so happy!!!! Now hurry up and post all about it! I cannot wait to hear about it!!!!! YAY!!!! Will we get to see you (and meet Evan) in July??

janawheadon said...

Hey where is your current blog about your marriage etc.? Keep that blog coming!!!